8/30/10

I'll Link You Up...FitDay Counter

Hey ya'll! How ya be? I'm doing good here but still trying to bulk up my muscles from the waste down in effort to continue my knee rehab, and I'm doing that my really boosting my protein allotment everyday. (Need a good protein shake recipe?) But, lemme tell ya, it's getting a wee bit difficult to keep track of all this protein and some days are better than others, so I searched the web and found a pretty easy-to-use and FREE website, called FitDay Calorie Counter.

Once you create a free username and password, you can login and enter all you've eaten during the day, and it will create a pie chart for you dividing up Fat, Protein, Carbs and Alcohol percentages. You can even create custom nutrition goals, so I am able to enter in my daily protein goals to make it easy for me to see how I'm doing!

Try FitDay Calorie Counter for free and see if it helps you with your nutritional goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment