10/10/09

Blushing Bride

I am so excited about tonight! Tonight, my girlfriend, Lupi, will be hosting a simple little ladies night so we can spend time with our lovely bride-to-be, Sara! Sara and Ryan are sealing the deal on November 14th, and I speak for all of us ladies attending tonight when I say that we could not be more sincerely happy or excited for their nuptuals!

You know, Sara deserves a BIG shout out on NICHe in the KITCHe since she is the really the mastermind behind it all! She knows how much I love to cook and bake, and knows I've been trying to find a creative outlet for it, and came up with the blog idea as well as the catchy name! So, one day when I make it big, Sara will definately get her share of profits & earnings.

Anyway, we are celebrating tonight! We will be celebrating Sara's last few weeks as a single lady and I figured we'd need to make a toast of some kind, so here is a SUPER EASY recipe for the blushing bride!
Ingredients & Recipe:
  • 1 oz. grenadine
  • 1 oz. peach schnapps (optional)
  • 4 oz. champagne

Pour the grenadine and schnapps into your champagne flute, top with champagne. Make sure you always pour champagne in last when mixing it with other ingredients as the bubbles with mix the drink for you! Garnish with a slice of lemon or lime.


Think of a great toast and enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. This was delicious Niche! I am def going to reuse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the best MOH #1 eva! Thanks so much for making everything so special for me (and all of your friends for that matter!). These were AMAZING. I could've had about 20 of them :-)

    And YOU my dear are the real mastermind...this blog is PROOF of that! xoxo

    ReplyDelete